Important Factors To Consider When Choosing Dr. Magaziner
Regenerative treatments are gaining popularity throughout the country because they repair an injury rather than just control pain with steroids and they do it without surgery. Many physicians are starting to perform these treatments but many lack experience. When choosing a physician to treat you here are 15 reasons why you might want to consider Dr. Edward Magaziner at the Center For Spine Sports Pain Management and Orthopedic Regenerative Medicine in North Brunswick, New Jersey.
15 important reasons to consider when selecting a pain management doc.
- He was one of the first few doctors to introduce PRP in the United States for orthopedic injuries in 2002 and likely the first to use it for joint problems and arthritis.
- He is board certified in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine with extensive experience with Surgical and Minimally invasive interventional procedures.
- He is an Assistant professor at New York Medical College and Robert Wood Johnson University and trains other residents and fellows in advanced pain treatment techniques.
- He uses Ultrasound or Flouroscopic image guidance for accuracy and most important safety in applying treatment to the injury.
- He has developed the PPT (Practically Painless Technique) treatment, which makes the procedures almost painless.
- He has treated over 10,000 patients successfully.
- He performed over 30 different surgical techniques which gives him the varied tools needed to solve Orthopedic and Neurological problems.
- Patients travel from all over the US, Canada and Europe to see him.
- His office is a training Center for others and he teaches and lectures on these techniques all over the country.
- He is considered one of the pioneers of the NEXT phase of regenerative therapy and he is working with Stem cells, Fat Grafting, Biocellular Extracellular Matrixes, and Growth factors.
- His North Brunswick, NJ office is modern, clean and his staff act professionally and respectfully.
- His procedure suite and laboratory are recognized by the State of New Jersey.
- He does a thorough examination and history to determine if you are a candidate and takes the time to explain your options.
- He takes his time, does not rush thru the procedures, and takes joy in helping solving his patient’s problems.
- He has a great staff that is warm and caring and they will do what they can to make your experience as efficient and comfortable as possible.